Re: [gembud] Invalid device selected

Hi Jacob,

I've build a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop environment in hopes of recreating
your issue.  After installing and updating the OS, I installed the Gempak
7.5.1 .deb file from Unidata, and tried to run gpfront using the same
script you provided in your first email.  I too am getting the NODEVC
error.  So it's not just you, something is going wrong here for me as
well.  I haven't gotten much further than this yet, but I wanted to provide
you, and the Gembud list, with an update.  Now that I can recreate this
issue I'm going to try a bit more tinkering, and will reply back if/when I
know more.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst