Re: [gembud] Invalid device selected

Okay, thanks for trying that. I just noticed your output file name
"~/sfc.tiff" is a relative path.  Try an absolute path and see if that
works.  If not, I can try to give you more advice about x-windows later
(have to run out the door for now).  But this would be an easy thing to
test first.

Sorry you're running into issues, hopefully we can get things working for
you.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst