From: "Mike Zuranski" <zuranski.wx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "JACOB WIESE" <jake9wi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "gembud" <gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 7/21/2019 1:39:58 AM
Subject: Re: [gembud] Invalid device selected

Hi Jacob,

I've build a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop environment in hopes of recreating your issue. After installing and updating the OS, I installed the Gempak 7.5.1 .deb file from Unidata, and tried to run gpfront using the same script you provided in your first email. I too am getting the NODEVC error. So it's not just you, something is going wrong here for me as well. I haven't gotten much further than this yet, but I wanted to provide you, and the Gembud list, with an update. Now that I can recreate this issue I'm going to try a bit more tinkering, and will reply back if/when I know more.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab