Re: [gembud] Whither GARP? Or withered GARP?

I have only used GARP a few times, so cannot do an honest compare/contrast
between the two.  What I do know is that NMAP2 is the backbone of
operations at SPC, NHC, AWC, and HPC.  We use it as our primary data
visualization system...with little competition from our other systems.  Of
course, we have a team of IT folks in the back that keep the system
running at its peak.  Over the years, I have been lucky enough to use
several different systems for data analysis.  NMAP2 has a long and steep
learning curve, but its final state is by far the best I have ever used.

John Hart