[gembud] auto update seg faults

Hi Everyone,

I recently installed GEMPAK 6.2.0 on Scientific Linux 5.3, kernel version
2.6.18-194.32.1  64 bit.  When using Auto Update on an imagery loop, Garp will
crash with a segmentation fault when a new image is available to add to the
loop.  Running garp with '-verbose 9 ' doesn't show any error messages prior to
the crash, it simply dies.   Garp runs just fine without Auto Update enabled.
Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening and how to fix it?  I am
not sure where to start since I don't' see any errors in debug mode.

Thanks!

Dave

David Fitzgerald
Department of Earth Sciences