[IDV #MGT-294147]: plotting a vertical profile on a skew-t diagram

> Hi Jeff (and Don when you return),
> OK, so I can't plot 2 soundings on one skew-T.
> Can I plot a model sounding on a skew-T? (as opposed to a vertical
> profile where the T adn P axis are perpendicular?
> Even if it's just the temperature?

Yes,you can. Under 3D grid->Derived in the Field selector there should be a
couple of Sounding Data derived fields.  When you create a skew-t on a grid
sounding field there will be a little probe point in the main display to change
the position.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MGT-294147
Department: Support IDV