[IDV #QQW-106431]: two apparent errors

Hi Mark,
This is Jeff

> >> While filling out this support form I came across something interesting
> >> in that the mouse did not interact with the support form window.  I
> >> could not click to move between the different fields in the form, and I
> >> could not click on the "Submit" button to send the support request.  I
> >> will add that this error came up during the IDV startup and the support
> >> form came up at that point.  There are currently three IDV related
> >> windows on my desktop:
> >> -the IDV DOS desktop window
> >> -the Support Request Form
> >> -the error window from not being able to read in the map
> >> -opening IDV window with the text "Creating User Interface"
> >> It has not reached the point where it created the Main window or the
> >> Dashboard.

I believe that what is happening is have 2 errors.
You initially get an error window. When you hit the Support Form button that
error window goes away. Right away another one shows up. At the same time we
are
showing the support form window. Badness ensues.

I believe this is fixed now and will be in tomorrow's (Thursday) nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QQW-106431
Department: Support IDV