[IDV #AZB-644807]: IDV - Error WRF contour plot BASE STATE PRESSURE

Hi Eric-

> Institution: Millersville University
> Package Version: 2.1
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_10
> version: 1.5.0_10 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: I am trying to plot contours of pressure from 5-km WRF output.  The
> following error occurs when doing so.  Please make note of this error.
> Thanks.
> Please respond with any input regarding this error.  It may very well be a
> figment of the model output and not IDV because the contours of 2-m
> temperature
> from the same model output work.  Thanks.

I'm guessing that there are some large bad values in there and that
a default contour interval is set for this parameter.  What is
the variable name?  Is there an entry in the Parameter Defaults for
this particular variable or any alias of that variable?

Are you setting the contour interval before the problem occurs or
is this on the default display of the data.

Is the file accessible on line?

Don Murray

> An error has occurred:
> Creating display: Contour Plan View