[IDV #GKT-172887]: IDV - merge Data Sources

> i have a feature request:
>
> add a "merge ADDE data source" to the context menu in the Dashboard>Field
> selector>Data Sources:
>
> In my case i have MODIS observations (image sequence) from both TERRA and
> AQUA containing the same parameters, which would be handy to put into one
> Data Source since formulas i use on them are cross-compatible too.

This would be awkward and not very general.
However, we have just made a change (will be in tomorrows build) that allows
one to
enter multiple urls into the Url chooser (there is a little down arrow on the
right),
one per line.

You could bring up the details window of the data source and cut and paste the
urls for both data sources into the Url chooser and then create a new data
source.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: GKT-172887
Department: Support IDV