[IDV #OEB-578115]: IDV - Formulas

HP,
(This is Jeff)

> Default would be alphabetically. It would be nice though, to be able to
> group them ad-hoc. But I guess then it's better to create sub-groups.
> So, just alphabetical please.
They are now sorted alphbetically. It will always sort the Formulas and we will
evolve
this over time to allow sorting for other data sources (let the user sort
ascending, sort
descending, not sort, etc.)

> >> 2. I have a group that have completely emptied. Nevertheless the group
> >> still is listed in the
> >> field selector. Is it possible to delete it?

I too cannot replicate the problem with removing formulas.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: OEB-578115
Department: Support IDV