[IDV #OEB-578115]: IDV - Formulas

Greetings HP!

> Institution: EUMETSAT
> Package Version: 2.2b1
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.2b1\\jre version:
> 1.5.0_06 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi
>
> There are 2 issues with formulas.
>
> 1. Formulas of a group are ordered chronologically in the field selector,
> aren't they.
> Could you think of a mechansim that would allow to order them in a certain
> way.

How would you like them ordered - alphabetically?

> 2. I have a group that have completely emptied. Nevertheless the group still
> is listed in the
> field selector. Is it possible to delete it?

Are these sub groups or top level groups?  I'm unable to reproduce
this.  When I create groups and delete the formulas under them,
the groups are removed.  Can you give me a set of steps to recreate
this?

Don

Ticket ID: OEB-578115
Department: Support IDV