[IDV #KMI-557391]: IDV - issue with Data Probe and a temperature layer

Hi Valentijn-

> Institution: ITC
> Package Version: 2.1RC2
> Operating System: Windows 2003
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.6.0 version:
> 1.6.0-rc j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi Don,
>
> the title says it all i guess. See the attached bundle and error report:

My bad.  The problem is when you use the single image, not the
time sequence.  It was caused by yesterday's change.  Thanks for
catching this.

It will be fixed in tomorrow's build.

> An error has occurred:
> Probe moved
> Real.getValue: illegal Unit conversion
>
> Cheers, Tyn
>
> ******************
> Stack trace:
> visad.UnitException: Real.getValue: illegal Unit conversion
> at visad.Real.getValue(Real.java:279)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.ProbeControl.setData(ProbeControl.java:1590)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.control.ProbeControl.updatePosition(ProbeControl.java:1364)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.ProbeControl.propertyChange(ProbeControl.java:786)
> at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source)
> at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source)
> at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(Unknown Source)
> at ucar.visad.display.Displayable.firePropertyChange(Displayable.java:996)
> at
> ucar.visad.display.SelectorDisplayable.notifyListenersOfMove(SelectorDisplayable.java:181)
> at ucar.visad.display.PointProbe$1.doAction(PointProbe.java:116)
> at visad.ActionImpl.run(ActionImpl.java:353)
> at visad.util.ThreadPool$ThreadMinnow.run(ThreadPool.java:95)

Don

Ticket ID: KMI-557391
Department: Support IDV