[IDV #ZUQ-125639]: IDV - 2 pane map display - label and color bar

Hi Bill-

> Institution: lyndon state college
> Package Version: 2.1RC2
> Operating System: Windows 2000
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.1RC2\\jre version:
> 1.5.0_06 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: After opening the attached bundle file the display label in the left
> pane was near the bottom
> of the display. After I maximized the map display window, then restored this
> window,
> the label was near the middle of the display.  ???

When the display is resized, we redraw the label after waiting a
little bit (.1 sec).  When you are resizing two displays in a
dual pane setup, the delay is not long enough.  I increased it
to .2 seconds, but that doesn't always work.  If you resize
the frame slightly after restoring the window, you can get the
labels in the right place because they will be redrawn.

The change in the delay will be in tomorrow's build.

> In a previous version of this bundle file, the color bar was set to display
> at the top of the
> display  in both panes. However, after reading in the bundle file the color
> bar was at the
> bottom to the display in the left pane, and not present in the right pane. ???

In this version, they are both on the left.  Is that where they
were saved?  If you have the old bundle, would you send it along?

Don

Ticket ID: ZUQ-125639
Department: Support IDV