[IDV #ZUQ-125639]: IDV - 2 pane map display - label and color bar

Hi Bill-

> > > Institution: lyndon state college
> > > Package Version: 2.1RC2
> > > Operating System: Windows 2000
> > > Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program
> > Files\\IDV_2.1RC2\\jre
> > > version: 1.5.0_06 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> > > Inquiry:
> > > In a previous version of this bundle file, the color bar was set to
> > > display at the top of the display  in both panes. However, after
> > > reading in the bundle file the color bar was at the bottom to the
> > > display in the left pane, and not present in the right pane. ???
> >
> > In this version, they are both on the left.  Is that where
> > they were saved?  If you have the old bundle, would you send it along?
>
> I wrote over the old version, that was supposed to place the labels at
> the
> top of the display, with the current version, that places labels on the
> left.
> It looks nice and it works; so I went with it.
>
> Just recreated the bundle with rc2; exited IDV; restarted IDV; opened
> new bundle.
> And the color bar is at the bottom of both displays, not the top
> where I expected it. File is attached.

Wow, this was a tricky one.  It was only a problem if you set the
color scale to the top of the box.  In that case, the position
wasn't getting saved in the bundle.  The fix is in the nightly
release.

Thanks for finding this.  You get the bug of the week award.
Unfortunately, there's no money associated with that award. ;-)

Don

Ticket ID: ZUQ-125639
Department: Support IDV