[IDV #SHX-602860]: IDV - Error message

> Jeff,
>
> We're having trouble implementing your fix.  We have no idea how to
> start IDV with the -nodefault command line argument and when we went
> into c:/Documents and Settings/<user
> name>/.metapps/DefaultIdv/default.xidv we had no /default.xidv file.
> We're going to go over to Millersville U after school today to see if
> Dave can help us.  Thanks.

Hi Bill,
Maybe the default bundle was a red herring. From your error I am guessing that
you
are running the IDV and it is trying to create a display. Unless you are
starting the
IDV with a bundle on the command line or have a default bundle it will not just
try
to create some display.  How are you starting it up?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SHX-602860
Department: Support IDV