[IDV #SHX-602860]: IDV - Error message

Hi Bill,

> As far as the IDV goes, I'm not doing anything from any kind of bundle.
> I was just playing around with station models.  I don't really know what
> webstart is so I'm assuming I have an installed version.  Dave from
> Millersville U put it on my laptop.

I suggested this to Dave: Start the IDV with the -nodefault command line
argument. Or, delete the file:
c:/Documents and Settings/<user name>/.metapps/DefaultIdv/default.xidv
That is the default bundle.

> Why does the whole program lock up instead of just telling me it can't
> do what I asked?  No, no.  Don't try to explain it to me.  I wouldn't
> understand anyway.  Thanks for getting back to us so quickly.

It shouldn't just lock up. Perhaps there is an error dialog that is hidden
under the main window. Can you iconify the windows?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SHX-602860
Department: Support IDV