[IDV #WHD-864047]: IDV - No 3D Display selections showing up from the RUC Model...

Hi Jacob-

> Institution: Home
> Package Version: 2.0
> Operating System: os.name:Linux; os.arch:i386; os.version:2.6.18-1.2798.fc6;
> Hardware Information: java.vendor:Sun Microsystems Inc.;
> java.version:1.5.0_06; java.home:/root/IDV_2.0/jre; j3d.version:1.3.1;
> j3d.vendor:Blackdown Java-Linux & Sun Microsystems, Inc.; j3d.renderer:OpenGL;
> Inquiry: I am only getting 2D Display selections from the RUC Model when
> normally, I get
> both 2D and 3D.  I am referring to the Menu selections on the drop-down list
> of
> 2D Model displays and 3D Model displays.  Normally, I am able to go into the
> 3D
> display selection of the RUC Model, like the GFS Model, and choose to display
> Flow Vectors, Dewpoint, Potential Temperature, Horizontal Divergence, etc.
> This has
> been happening for the past week or so.  Thank you very much for your time and

Thanks for pointing this out.  There were some changes made to the
datastream that feeds this system and the configuration for capturing the
changes was not correct.  The files should now be updating (we had to
remove the old files) and they have 3D grids again.  We also found
a problem where the 40 km grids were not showing up and that is also
fixed.

Thanks again for your help in debugging.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: WHD-864047
Department: Support IDV