[IDV #DFD-786069]: IDV - bundle with vertical cross section

Hi Bill,

> Inquiry: I created a display with a vertical cross section undocked from the
> dashboard; the
> colors in the cross section display were changed to white on black; then a
> bundle file
> was save.
>
> I restarted the IDV and opened this bundle. For a second, the cross section
> background
> color is black, but becomes the default black on white. Being able to change
> the cross
> secton display colors is a nice feature; what happened ???

This is fixed now. Thank you for finding this as it brought to our attention
a bigger problem. We recently  reworked the Cross Section display  to
incorporate
(under the Cross Section menu) setting all of the properties of the Cross
Section view,
catpuring its view, etc. We used to not save any of those settings. Now we save
them
all.

-jeff

Ticket ID: DFD-786069