[IDV #CGM-851007]: vertical cross section labels

Hi Bill-

> I made a vertical cross section with version 2.1rc2:
>

> It is labeled in 3 places: window title, above display, and bottom of
> display. This seems
> a little too much. I like the window title and in display label. Can the
> above display
> label disappear ?

If you have it docked in the Dashboard, there is no window title
and if you have no in display label, there would be no indication
of the parameter.  For the RHI cross sections, it shows the
azimuth angle.

We won't change it for the 2.1 release but will consider this
for the future.

Don

Ticket ID: CGM-851007
Department: Support IDV