20031216: IDV question/problem

>From: "Scott Stephens" <address@hidden>

Scott-

>Apologies for not providing this info to you to begin with:
>
>1) Using Java WebStart
>2) Windows XP Pro, video card is NVIDIA Quadro4 700 XGL (64MB)

Which version of the IDV are you running?  You can check this
through the Help->About... menu.

As I said in my previous e-mail, this is usually due to a
driver incompatibility with the Java 3D OpenGL implementation.

Here are a couple of suggestions.

1) Make sure you have the latest video driver for your card. If
not, try upgrading the driver.

2) Try to use the 1.1beta 2 InstallAnywhere for Direct 3D version of IDV.
You'll need Direct-X 8.0 or higher.

If you need help with either of these, let me know.

Don