20031216: IDV question/problem

>From: "Scott Stephens" <address@hidden>

Hi Scott-

>I downloaded and installed the IDV and have a rather odd problem. Where
>a map/data should be displayed, etc, I have a gray screen. I can't get
>any visible results, only a gray area inside the data window. Screen
>shot attached.
>
>I am running JRE 1.4.2_03
>
>Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

We've seen this sometimes on Windows systems and it is usually
related to the OpenGL driver for the video card.

Would you please send me the following info:

1) How are you running the IDV (WebStart or InstallAnywhere version)?

2) Operating system and video card.

Thanks.

Don Murray
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support