20031217: IDV kernel32.dll not found

>From: Richard Signell <address@hidden>

Rich-

>Oops.  Yep, transparency works fine (on both machines)
>now that I'm doing it correctly!

Glad to hear it.

>I do find the color editor a bit non-intuitive,
>but I should work with it a bit more before I offer any
>suggestions.

After you've worked with it for a while, let us know if you
have any suggested improvements.  One that we talked about
after your note yesterday is a text area that would give the
user hints as to what to do next when a selection is made.

>Perhaps I should also RTFM.  ;-)

Not sure if it is up to date with the latest version, but
it might give you an idea of what we are thinking about
when we designed it.

Don
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support