20031009: IDV jnlp file on web server not working (cont.)

Kalika,

Yes our official release mistakenly had webstartTest in it, so you will
get that every time you make a jnlp file.

The next release will have the correct webstart/ URL.

Stuart Wier

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service