[Fwd: IDV crashes]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IDV crashes
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:09:10 -0600
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Don,

Now that I'm here at my workstation running the IDV, it seems it doesn't send error messages to the console when it crashes, but there are a bunch of error.log files getting written to the directory IDV_1.0.1 directory where I installed it and where it is run.

I've attached one three of about 20 that were written when I clicked Data -> New Data Source from the Data Selector window.

more later ..

Anthony A. Rockwood
Metropolitan State College of Denver
Meteorology Program