20031006: IDV crashes

Tony-

address@hidden wrote:

I'm running SuSE Linux 8.2. The machine I'm running is wxtest.mscd.edu and the IDV is installed in /home/rockwooa. Let me know if you want a login or account.

I decided to uninstall the IDV and reload it, and so far, it's been stable so I'll keep you posted.

Doesn't make sense, but if it works...

Also, in the IDV window, Edit => User Prefs => Default Maps, the only parameter that can be changed is line color. All other options can't be edited.

Geez, how did that get through testing?  There's some weird
update on that screen.  If you click on one of the maps, it
doesn't show as clicked, but if you switch to a different
tab in the preference frame and then back, you'll see that
map checked.

Fortunately, I get an error on my system when this happens,
so I'll track it down.  Thanks for finding this.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm