[IDD #FQD-954811]: Request for Upstream Data-feeds

Hi Ben,

Welcome aboard!

U of Kentucky has been a site for years, nice to have another one from Kentucky
:)

Have you installed the LDM on your machines yet?

We have placed "allows" [for both your dev and operational machines] for your
desired feeds on our machines (we feed from a cluster) at the NSF.

Please direct your feed requests to:

idd.cise-nsf.gov

Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties.

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support

> To Whom it May Concern:
>
> The University of Louisville has recently created a B.S. in
> Atmospheric Science, and we would like to participate in the IDD
> program. I just registered (address@hidden) as a Unidata
> user from a degree granting institution. If additional steps are
> required please, let me know.
>

> Sincerely,
> Ben MacCall
>

> Institution:
> University of Louisville, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
>
> Administrator:
> Benjamin MacCall
> 502-852-0919
> address@hidden
>
> FQDN's:
> navier.louisville.edu (for testing)
> thunderhead.asl.louisville.edu (for deployment)
>
> Desired Feeds:
> UNIDATA
> NNEXRAD
> FSL2