[IDD #ZIL-446337]: aliased domain names

Hi Mark,

We use "nslookup" for evaluating DNS entries, but you can use "dig" or
other tools as well.

You need to set the alias on  your DNS, not just the host machine...not
sure if you did this, just checking :)

So if the command: nslookup IP#.IP#.IP# returns the desired machine name
all is good...if not, check your DNS.

Let us know how/if we can help further.

Cheers,

Jeff