[Datastream #IZJ-689237]: Additional Datafeeds

Hi Jeff,

I apologize for the silence.  I have been working on some other
things these past several days...

> Have you found anything new/interesting on Whistler?

No, not really.  I took a look at product latencies for the
various feeds you are getting yesterday after first seeing your email;
they look decent enough.  Given this, I would expect that you should
have full sets of data available to GEMPAK, or, at least, as full
as they can be without the CONDUIT or NGRID grids.

Have you cranked up Garp or NMAP2 to see if fields that were previously
missing are now available?

Ticket ID: IZJ-689237
Department: Support IDD