[UDUNITS #BZO-659415]: previous versions of UDUNITS removed from FTP server

Hi Jens,

> thank you for your great software package udunits. We have it installed
> on our hpc clusters by default in our software stages.
>
> In the latest software stage UDUNITS is fixed to version 2.2.26,

The latest release is version 2.2.28. You should be able to download it from
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/udunits/>.

The CI/CD pipeline for the UDUNITS package is being completely changed. This
includes migrating from an FTP server to a Nexus repository server. It looks
like I still have some work to do. Sorry about that.

> but the installation file has been removed from your FTP server recently.

Older, bug-fix versions are removed when a new release is made to prevent the
downloading of a version with known bugs and to reduce the number of versions.
It looks like the "Previous Releases" webpage needs to be fixed, however.

> Can you please upload the previous versions of UDUNITS again?

Can you get version 2.2.28 instead?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: BZO-659415