[UDUNITS #NNP-744340]: static lib libudunits2.a

Laure,

> Now I have an error when i execute my C++ program on another machine :
>
> No such file or directory
> Couldn't open file
> "/home/coriolis/DEV/tools/udunits-2.1.23/share/udunits/udunits2.xml"
>
> Can you help me ?

That file is one of the files that contains the the UDUNITS-2 database (i.e.,
the database of defined units). Those files must be installed on any computer
that runs a program that uses the UDUNITS-2 library. You could either copy the
files to the new computer or install the UDUNITS-2 package on the new computer.
If you just copy the files, then they will have to be installed in the same
place (i.e., they will have to have the same pathnames) or you will have to
specify the pathname of the "udunits2.xml" file to the ut_read_xml() function
or the environment variable UDUNITS2_XML_PATH will have to be set to the
pathname of the "udunits2.xml" file.

See
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2/udunits2lib.html#ut_005fread_005fxml_0028_0029>
 for more information.