[UDUNITS #JKZ-243356]: how to indicate interval with time-units?

Gilles,

> If I have data record for each 10 minutes
>
> .
> 1960-01-01 00:00:00   data1
> 1960-01-01 00:10:00   data2
> 1960-01-01 00:20:00   data3
> 1960-01-01 00:30:00   data4
> 1960-01-01 00:40:00   data5
> 1960-01-01 00:50:00   data6
> 1960-01-01 01:00:00   data7
> 1960-01-01 01:10:00   data8
> 1960-01-01 01:20:00   data9
> 1960-01-01 01:30:00   data10
> 1960-01-01 01:40:00   data11
> 1960-01-01 01:50:00   data12
> 1960-01-01 02:00:00   data12
> .
>
> I search udunits standard for this
>
> a good format is
>
> time:units=   "minutes since 1950-01-01 00:00"
>
> but my data is for each interval of 10 minutes possible use
>
> time:units=   "10 minutes since 1950-01-01 00:00" ?
> ^^
> Prefix with 10 for specify each 10 minutes

That will work.

You can test unit specifications using the utility that comes with the UDUNITS
package: udunits(1) or udunits2(1) for the UDUNITS or UDUNITS-2 package,
respectively.

Ticket ID: JKZ-243356
Department: Support UDUNITS