[netCDF #FDV-951529]: pb with installing netcdf library

Delphine,

> I tried using setenv PERL ''
> But I still have a problem with make to install nco on my mac os x.
> I send you my conf.log file
> Do you have any idea to solve my problem?
> Thanks, Delphine

I'm afraid I don't know anything about installing the NCO package
and couldn't diagnose the problem from the error messages.  You'll
have to contact NCO support (they're not in the unidata.ucar.edu
domain).

Ticket ID: FDV-951529
Department: Support UDUNITS