20040415: udunits help for red hat 7.2

Serkan,

>Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
>From: serkan eminoglu <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: udunits help for red hat 7.2

>  Excuse me I am still trying to install udunits now i used different
>
> os (Red Hat 7.2) from suse 8.2. i am still taking the same error.

By "same error" do you mean that the linker can't find the log10() and
pow() functions?

> Which gcc do you suggest?

I've successfully built the UDUNITS package with every gcc(1) that I've
tried.

> This is the problem.
>
> *****YOU NEED A ISO C CONFORMING COMPILER TO USE THE GLIBC HEADERS***

The GNU C compiler is a conforming compiler.

From where did this error message come?

>  What can i do ?

I need more information.  Please send me the files "configure.log",
"config.log", and "make.log", which are described near the end of the
file INSTALL in the top-level source directory of the UDUNITS package.