Re: announce TDS version 3.8

It can, but theres no user interface to obtain one.
Are you thinking of the OIA batch thing or something else?

address@hidden wrote:

Hey John, Can the new data server output a DIF? Gene

/\ Gene R. Major / \ Global Change Master Directory / \ Science Systems and Applications, Inc. / GCMD \ address@hidden / \ (301) 867-2088 /__________\ (301) 867-2149 http://gcmd.nasa.gov