announce TDS version 3.8

A new, stable release of the THREDDS Data Server 3.8 is now running on
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080

The new war file is available at
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/3.8/thredds.war

Besides various bug fixes, the previously announced CDM Validator servlet is
now at:
 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/cdmValidate.html
Please use this from now on; the server at 9080 is our experimental server that
may not give accurate results.

We also are now tracking detailed inventory of NCEP model output, eg:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/modelInventory/idd/model/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/
These are all linked from the "collection dataset" pages; For example from
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idd/model/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/catalog.html choose the top "CONUS_12_km" link, then choose "Available Inventory" Documentation.

Thanks!