Re: iwin

patrick,

forgot to send the thredds perl servers, they are attached. only
documentation is inside the code.  basically they work off the dir structure
created via  *Writer programs from the decoders release. it shouldn't be
hard to implement.  also there is a THREDDScgi.cfg  configuration file to
tailor the scripts to your machine dir structure etc.

robb...