[netCDF #LNC-105854]: "make check" failed when installing netcdf-c-4.7.3

Thanks for providing the test-suite.log file;  this is an interesting error,
and not one I'm able to replicate on our end.  What version of HDF5 have you
linked against? Can you provide the 'config.log' file generated when you ran
configure?

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hello,
>

> I tried to install netcdf-c-4.7.3 on my own linux pc (Red Hat 4.4.7-3). I
> download netcdf-c-4.7.3.tar.gz on you website and unzip this file.
>
> First, I use the command "./configure --prefix=$HOME/local/netcdf-c-4.7.3"
> and then is "make". No error. But when I "make check", three tests
> (tst_inttags4.sh; tst_ncgen4.sh and tst_nccopy5.sh) are failed (look at the
> figure one).
>

> I am the beginner of linux and netcdf, and I did not find the solutions on
> "FAQ". Following the instruction on liunx (See ncdump/test-suite.log
> Please report to address@hidden), I send you a report about questions.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Shuchang Tang

Ticket ID: LNC-105854