[netCDF #NRF-585053]: Assistance Required for download of netcdf-3.6.1or netcdf-3.6.2 or netcdf-4.1.1

Hello,

I have asked our webserver administrative staff to restore these files.  I am
curious, however, as these versions are very old at this point.  Do you know if
there is a reason that MMIF does not work with modern versions of netCDF? Newer
versions have had a number of improvements and bug fixes.

I will let you know when the files have been restored; thank you very much,
have a great day!

-Ward

> Dear sir/ma,
>
> I write to require an assistance for the download of netcdf version
> 3.6.1 or 3.6.2 or 4.1.1.
> I needed the older version of the software because I wanted to install
> a model, the Mesoscale  Model Interface Program (MMIF) that can only
> worked using the particular version of Netcdf on Ubuntu Linux.
> Attempt to download these versions using the link provided on the
> Unidata:
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/release-notes-3.6.1.html,
> lead to a ftp link that is not working:
> ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z.
> I will be very happy if you can help me to assess these older NetCDF
> versions so that I would be able to use it to install the model in
> Ubuntu Linux.
> I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Ticket ID: NRF-585053
Department: Support netCDF