[McIDAS #MBP-359564]: Script to retreive SSEC Openarchive AREA files

Hi Kevin,

re: script to grab images and save them in McIDAS AREA format
> Just following up on this in case it might have slipped through the cracks ...

Sorry, I thought that the ball was in your court.

If you still have a machine setup with McIDAS-X that I can get login access
to (might be the same machine that I helped with in the past, or it might
be a new machine; I don't know where you stand on this), I can fashion a
script that will do the work.  Please let me know.

Ticket ID: MBP-359564