[McIDAS #PUK-279164]: Exporting Latitude and Longitude data

Hi Abhnil,

re:
> I am unable to download McIDAS-X software from
> http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/software/x/.
> My email and password does not seem to work.
>
> Can you provide me a temporary password to download the software.

I reset your password to: changeme

Please change this password to one of your own choosing after you
login to our web site. (You can do this in the 'My Account' section
of the site. A link to this page will appear in the upper right
section of our site after you login.)

Please let me know if continue to have problems.

Ticket ID: PUK-279164