[McIDAS #OSJ-339348]: Missing files in mcupdate.tar.gz

Hi Harry,

I am in an all-day Interne2 meeting/workshop today, and my ability
to respond to email is limited...

re:
> The following files are missing from the current mcupdate.tar.gz:
>
> ../data/WSR-DAA.ET
> ../man/mcsortcf.3
> ../src/addegedir.for
> ../src/addegget.for
> ../src/addegribgdir.c
> ../src/addegribgget.c
> ../src/comsadir.cp
> ../src/comsadir2.for
> ../src/comsaget.cp
> ../src/comsaget2.for
> ../src/gridgdir.cp
> ../src/gridgget.cp
> ../src/kbxcoms.dlm
> ../src/m0tunnel.c
> ../src/m0tunnel.h
> ../src/m0tunnel.c
> ../src/pref_bndlist.for

Sorry, my bad.  I will attend to the update file as soon as I can.

re:
> After copying these files from the full release, my build fails with:
>
> gcc -c -g -I. -I../netcdf/libsrc -I../hdf/hdf/src -I../hdf/mfhdf/libsrc
> -I../jp\
> eg -I../libpng -I../zlib -I../tiff/libtiff -I../libgeotiff
> -I../jasper/src/libj\
> asper/include -I../g2clib -I../bzip2 M0hdfeos.c
> In file included from M0hdfeos.c:18:
> ../hdf/mfhdf/libsrc/mfhdf.h:29:25: error: hdf4_netcdf.h: No such file or
> direct\
> ory
> M0hdfeos.c: In function 'McHDFGetDataSets':
> M0hdfeos.c:223: error: 'MAX_NC_NAME' undeclared (first use in this function)
> M0hdfeos.c:223: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> M0hdfeos.c:223: error: for each function it appears in.)
> M0hdfeos.c:224: error: 'MAX_VAR_DIMS' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> M0hdfeos.c: In function 'McHDFGetSDSDimInfo':
> M0hdfeos.c:475: error: 'MAX_NC_NAME' undeclared (first use in this function)
> compile M0hdfeos.c:             FAILED

Things like this have been a worry to me when I made the previous two addenda/
updates and this one.  The best way to avoid the problem is to unpack and
build the distribution from scratch.

Please try the following:

<as 'mcidas'>

cd ~mcidas