[McIDAS #FYC-100992]: EU Fronts

Hi Russ,

re:
> I was wondering if there is a source for Wx Front positions over
> Europe (like the NCEP fronts used by the FRNTDISP command)?

I don't know of any, but, then again, I have never made an exhaustive
search for frontal bulletins outside of the US.

You might want to drop Doris, Bryan, Brice, etc. at NASA/JSC a note
to see if they know.  I suggest them since Doris' group holds
forecast responsibility for shuttle landing sites, and one of those
is in Spain.

Ticket ID: FYC-100992