[McIDAS #WOW-848159]: Problem with DMBIN in XCD_START.log

Hi Samuel,

re:
> I am getting the following error in XCD_START.log:
> DMBIN: bufrtable00a: unable to open
> '/home/mcidas/workdata/bufrVersion1TableA.txt

Yup, everyone running the XCD DMBIN data monitor gets these messages.

> not sure what to do with this.

The best thing is to simply ignore them.

I will chat with the SSEC developer who is involved with this when
I am in Madison for the McIDAS Users Group meeting in early June.

Ticket ID: WOW-848159