[McIDAS #LAQ-658909]: access to McIDAS software

Hi Andrea,

re:
> thanks for your reply and explanations.

No worries.

> I am sending my declarations below.

Excellent, thanks for your patience!

I have added you to the list of non-.edu sites allowed to download
Unidata McIDAS from the Unidata website.  The user name I allowed
is your email address used in our correspondence so far:

address@hidden

You will need to login to our website before downloading the package
or addenda.

> Thanks again,

No worries.  Please don't hesitate to ask questions if/when they arise.

> --
> Dr. Andrea K. Kaiser-Weiss
> DARC, Dept. of Meteorology, Uni Reading, UK

Ticket ID: LAQ-658909