20011012: SFCCON contouring over user defined map; IMGDISP failing (cont.)

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

I left the office before your message came in on Friday so I was unable
to see if I could replicate your problme accessing image data on
adde.ucar.edu.  I just tried the machine from home a couple of minutes
ago and had no problems (but it is a day and a half later).

>It is doing what it did yesterday again. About the same time. Is it on
>your end?

Tom

>From address@hidden Sun Oct 14 12:07:41 2001
>Subject: Re: 20011012: SFCCON contouring over user defined map; IMGDISP
> failing (cont.)

BTW...As soon as it happened I switched feeds and things were fine. It was
aroun 22Z...and it happened Thrusday and Friday.

Just FYI

Paul