Re: Data reset

Hi Harry,

I just wanted to touch base with you.  I've got a few problems that need
attention today.  In particular, thelma's 2G queue is not big enough to
hold an hour's worth of data.  I'm working on building and testing a
larger queue, but I also am wondering if this would contribute to your
loss of products.  For example, if thelma only has 30 minutes worth of
data, and your connection is slow, then products may be expired out of
the queue before they could be sent to you.

I'm also checking into why the CONDUIT product IDs are cut off in our
log.  This is the case in both verbose and debug mode too, so fixing
this would problably help debug your problem.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about you.

Btw, in a message from last week you implied that your problem of
dropped connections between air and sunny had gone away. Is this true?
If so, what changed?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307