Re: Data reset

Harry Edmon wrote:

> Not that I know, but it all depends on what is missed.  If a DDPLUS product is
> missed, it is hard to tell.  But if you miss a CONDUIT or MCIDAS product, it
> is
> much easier to tell.  That is why I would be interested in the headers of the
> products that failed in your log file.  I could then look for those specific
> products.
>
> Another way would be for you to go to verbose logging on thelma for rpc.ldmd.
> currently have this on sunny.  We could then compare the list of products
> received.
>
> I am also curious why your logs are truncated.  Mine aren't.

I'm surprised to hear that your logs aren't truncated.  I've only ever
seen the CONDUIT products IDs truncated, not very helpful.  Perhaps this
is configurable via syslogd in some way.  I'm checking into this.

I would be happy to go to verbose logging.  The only issue is which
processes to put in that mode, given your frequent disconnects.  How is
it for you if we coordinate this on Monday?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307