Re: Data reset

Hi Harry,

Just to let you know what's up here, I am testing a 7G queue on thelma
today.  I just built it, and the LDM is now catching up.  I'll have to
keep my eye on it because we didn't have the hardware to support a test
of this magnitude anywhere else but thelma, so this is the test.

I'll be interested to see if you lose fewer products once we have at
least an hour's worth of data in the queue.

Last Monday I turned off the CRAFT feed to thelma in order to make more
room in the queue for everything else.  Although that improved the
problem of having less than an hour's worth of data in the queue, it
didn't solve it completely.  But, did that mitigate the loss of products
for you in any way?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307