Re: Ooooooooooops!

Larry Riddle wrote:

> Anne:
>
> Install the ldm on the /aeolus1 disk.  Should have mentioned that.
>
> Also, rather than having two huge pipes of data feeding SIO, can we have
> just one feed aeolus and have aeolus feed meteora?  (Until we get everybody
> transferred to aeolus.)
>
> Larry
>
>       ---===---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====[\/]=====-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---===---
>     -----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we
> get.  *)===-----
>    Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of
> Oceanography
>        University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
>        Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: address@hidden

Hi Larry,

I believe I have all the information I need to do the installation now.
I can't get to it today, but will take a stab at it in the morning.

Indeed, I would recommend having aeolus feeding meteora.  Building that
configuration and having the two run together for a while sounds
prudent.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307