Re: CONDUIT

"Jason J. Levit" wrote:

> > The times that cube is requesting are an hour behind the times that
> > motherlode is receiving them.  Is your clock running on time?  Could
> > this be a related to the fall time change?
>
>   Verrrrry strange!  I just checked our system clock and it's synched
> up using NTP and looks good.  I know that we had some load problems
> on the machine this past weekend, but that wouldn't explain why
> we can ingest data now.  There's nothing unusual about my requests,
> either.
>
>   Any thoughts?  This one is a stumper.
>
>   Jason
>
> --
> Jason J. Levit, N9MLA                   Research Scientist,
> address@hidden             Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
> Room 1022                              University of Oklahoma
> 405/325-3503                           http://www.caps.ou.edu/

Hmmm, this ldm stays up all the time, right?  If cube had been down for
over an hour it would try to request the past hour's worth of data, but
I'm guessing that's not the case here.

Connectivity from motherlode to cube looks good judging from ldmping and
traceroute output.

So, I'm not sure.  What do you get when you grep for motherlode in the
logs?  Is cube recieving anything from any other sites?

Anne

                                  Boulder, CO  80307